I’m always looking for new and creative ways to present the information I publish, and the other day I thought to myself; why not put some of my information onto a free poster.
Here are my top 8 tips for speeding up recovery and healing quickly. You can see them below, or on the free poster. Simply Right Click here and choose “Save Target As…” (Or Save Link As… depending on which browser you’re using).
Download it to your computer, print it off, (laminate it if you want to), and hang it where you’ll see it often.
If you’re a therapist or trainer, feel free to hang it in your clinic or gym, or even make copies of it and give it away to your clients.
So here they are; my top 8 tips for speeding up recovery…
- Don’t ignore the injury; especially minor ones.
- Be patient and respect the injury.
- Follow a structured rehabilitation program.
- Start treatment as early as possible.
- Eat certified organic fruits and vegetables.
- And good quality animal protein.
- Drink more filtered water.
- Get plenty of rest and sleepy time.
I hope you enjoy this little gift. Until next time, stay healthy, keep stretching and God bless.
The Stretch Coach
P.S. Let me know what you think of the poster below and if you’d like more of this type of stuff. And don’t forget to tell your friends by sharing, liking or tweeting.